With more than 333 billion email messages being sent and received each day using email marketing, it can boost your bottom line by a significant amount with an astounding 4,500% ROI in retailers, online shopping and consumer goods sectors.
However, there is a caveat. It is essential to maintain a tidy mailing list, staying clear of spam traps and low-quality addresses like accept-all, ineffective, and incorrect email addresses. In the event of a breach, you will ultimately harm your brand’s reputation and image.
The good news, however the current tools to verify email such as EmailOversight, Respona, ZeroBounce, NeverBounce, and more from MailCon is able to guarantee hygiene for all kinds of lists. It doesn’t matter if it’s a welcome or promotional email or cart abandonment email is just a matter of only a few seconds to get your customers identified and classified using the email verification method.
However, it’s not the only benefit. Alongside the immediate benefits of sending the correct message to the appropriate people at the right time – verification of email has important long-term benefits that include improving deliverability customers’ engagement, compliance and more.
Find out how email verification can benefit your company over the long-term.
Types of Verified Emails
Email can be 40x more efficient in acquiring consumers over Facebook and Twitter together, however this is only applicable to top-quality email messages that are verified.
The result of a standard verification cheque – be aware that verification doesn’t require the sending of an email is that an email address will receive some of the types of statuses:
- Secure to send and ready to go out
- Accept-all(catch-all) unauthentic email that might not be valid
- Disposabletemporary email that could expire in the near future
- Service Service email for confirmation of orders, updates to orders Feedback requests, etc.
- Role-based – email is assigned an employment title, rather than an individual
- Invalid email address that isn’t in compliance with standard email format requirements or is not present in the mail server used by the recipient.
- Spam trap is a method utilized by the major ISPs or blacklisting operators in order to find the senders who are not in compliance with appropriate email practices
Once your subscribers are classified You can then filter out spam email addresses and add them to your list of subscribers.
Use Email Verification To Improve Your Business Across the Board
Verified recipients are keen to receive emails. As an instance, about 50% of customers will opt for emails with promotions from their preferred brands on a regular basis so email verification is crucial for the long-term success of a business.
This is how verifying your email can help your company’s performance:
- Data accuracy. The more you know about your customers more you know them, the more leads you’ll be able to convert. A verification of your subscriber list will help you decide if you’re on the right path in the data you collect. When your customers sign up on various channels – your site or social media, as well as third-party sources such as. You can analyze the effectiveness of each channel and modify your marketing strategies for email accordingly.
- Deliverability. Verification systems can aid in identifying both active and inactive email addresses which allows you to decide whether or not to include the recipient of your email marketing. This method based on data will lower the bounce rate by 2percent or less.
- Content quality. When you filter out poor-quality emails, you conserve resources to better target. When you know that all your emails will be delivered , and likely read, it’s more efficient to devote time and money to custom-designed content that considers the demographics of your recipient, psychographics as well as every other piece of personal information you’ve acquired.
- Spam complaints. The better the quality and value of your email the lower your number of complaints. A verified subscriber and in-depth segmentation can help you reach the desired level of complaint rates of 0.1 percent or higher.
- Automation. It is impossible to afford ineffective or invalid emails when you’re sending thousands and hundreds of emails. While automation may be a great way to save time however, it can also destroy your image in a single click.
- Reputation. The Inbox Service Provider (ISP) constantly evaluates your performance for being an effective emailer. A poor reputation for email senders scores based on your open, bounce rates, clickthrough rates, as well as other parameters related to marketing ad email can prevent your emails from recipients’ inboxes or divert mail to the trash folder. Verifying your email addresses will help you stay clear of spam emails, which will raise the reputation score of your email sending company to a desired score at 90 percent or more.
- Fines. In the extreme, when you find that the content of your email and email lists is poor and affects the deliveryability of other email senders, an email service company (ESP) might have to charge you for damage. It is possible to avoid this by keeping a clean email subscriber lists. Also, the sending of solicited emails is required under GDPR, CCPA and various other regulations for email marketing in force or about to be implemented.
In all it’s all about increasing your bottom line. you’ll be able to increase it by having a well-crafted list of subscribers and pertinent, high-quality content. The advantages of email marketing can be proven.