The latest report titled linerboard production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the linerboard.
|Process Included||Linerboard Production From Softwood Trees|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Linerboard production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Linerboard Production Process:
- Linerboard Production From Softwood Trees: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of natural linerboard production from softwood trees. During the process, softwood trees like conifers get chopped to obtain tree logs. Next, these logs are debarked (bark removal), followed by chopping off the logs into wood chips. The chips are subsequently turned into pulp after the removal of lignin from them. The pulp is made by either mechanical methods or by dissolving the lignin chemically, which is more common.
After the pulp is produced, it is cleaned and washed, forming a slurry of fibre and water. The following slurry then gets sprayed in order to line up the fibres imparting them strength. The pulp is then placed on a mesh fabric named wire, where it undergoes drying and results in forming paper. Finally, the paper gets covered around small reels, which get transferred to corrugator plants, thereby making the corrugated box of the desired design.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/linerboard-production-from-softwood-trees/requestsample
Linerboard is any paperboard/containerboard grade that is perfect for producing corrugated containers that do not include corrugating medium. It is used as a facing material to make corrugated or solid fibre shipping boxes. It can be made by two processes, i.e., virgin: is made using trees that are converted to pulp and recycled linerboard: is made by using recycled material like old, corrugated containers.
Linerboard demand in the market is on the rise due to the several properties it offers, including high tensile, burst, roughness, and compressing strength, making it ideal for printing applications. Furthermore, it is used to produce displays, folding cartons, signage, food and medical packaging, as well as graphical displays, which furthers the market’s expansion.
In addition, it also finds application in the manufacturing of pallet liners, tube and core, interleaving and slip sheets, and floor covering, along with a protecting overwrap for shipping products which further propels the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Linerboard Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Linerboard market?
- What are the various processes used for Linerboard production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Linerboard?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Linerboard?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Linerboard?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Linerboard?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Linerboard production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Linerboard production?
- What is the time frame for Linerboard plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Linerboard?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alkylbenzene-sulfonate
- Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alkylbenzene-sulfonic-acid
- Linear Alpha Olefins Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alpha-olefins
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA